martes, 14 de julio de 2009

Michael Jackson - discografía

A continuación está listada la discografía de Michael Jackson en orden cronológico

Got to Be There (1971):
Ain't No Sunshine, I Wanna Be Where You Are, Girl Don't Take Your Love From Me, In Our Small Way, Got to Be There, Rockin' Robin, Wings of My Love, Maria (You Were the Only One), Love Is Here and Now You're Gone, You've Got a Friend

Ben (1972):
Ben, The Greatest Show on Earth, People Make the World Go Round, We've Got a Good, Thing Going, Everybody's Somebody's Fool, My Girl, What Goes Around Comes Around, In Our Small Way, Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day, You Can Cry on My Shoulder

Foto de Michael Jackson

Music and Me (1973):
With a Child's Heart, Up Again, All the Things You Are, Happy, Too Young, Doggin' Around, Johnny Raven, Euphoria, Morning Glow, Music and Me

Forever, Michael (1975):
We're Almost There, Take Me Back, One Day in Your Life, Cinderella Stay Awhile, We've Got Forever, Just a Little Bit of You, You Are There, Dapper Dan, Dear Michael, I'll Come Home to You

Off the Wall (1979):
Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough, Rock With You, Workin' Day and Night, Get on the Floor, Off the Wall, Girlfriend, She's out of My Life, I Can't Help It, It's the Falling in Love, Burn This Disco Out

Thriller (1982):
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', Baby Be Mine, The Girl Is Mine, Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, Human Nature, P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing), The Lady in My Life

video clip Michael Jackson - Thriller


Bad (1987):
Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Speed Demon, Liberian Girl, Just Good Friends, Another Part of Me, Man in the Mirror, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, Leave Me alone

Dangerous (1991):
Jam, Why You Wanna Trip on Me, In the Closet, She Drives Me Wild, Remember the Time, Can't Let Her Get Away, Heal the World, Black or White, Who Is It, Give In to Me, Will You Be There, Keep the Faith, Gone Too Soon, Dangerous

HIStory: Past, Present and Future - Book I (1995):
Billie Jean, The Way You Make Me Feel, Black or White, Rock With You, She Is Out Of My Life, Bad, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Man in the Mirror, Thriller, Beat It, The Girl Is Mine, Remember the Time, Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin, Heal The World

Invincible (2001):
Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Invincible, Break of Dawn, Heaven Can Wait, You Rock My World, Butterflies, Speechless, 2000 Watts, You Are My Life, Privacy, Don't Walk Away, Cry, The Lost Children, Whatever Happens, Threatened

This Is It (2009):
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', Jam, They Don't Care About Us, Human Nature, Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel, Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground), I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Thriller, Beat It, Black or White, Earth Song, Billie Jean, Man in the Mirror, This Is It (Album Version), This Is It (Orchestra Version), She's Out of My Life (Demo), Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Demo), Beat It (Demo), Planet Earth (Poem)

Posteos relacionados
Biografía

Otras discografías:
Madonna
U2

Sigue el link para ver un posteo sobre la musica de Michael Jackson

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin