martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Britney Spears - discografía

…Baby One More Time (1998):
…Baby One More Time, (You Drive Me) Crazy, Sometimes, Soda Pop, Born to Make You Happy, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart, I Will Be There, I Will Still Love You, Deep In My Heart, Thinkin’ About You, E-Mail My Heart, The Beat Goes On

Oops! … I Did It Again (2000):
Oops!… I Did It Again, Stronger, Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door, (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction, Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know, What U See (Is What U Get), Lucky, One Kiss from You, Where Are You Now, Can’t Make You Love Me, When Your Eyes Say It, Dear Diary, Girl In The Mirror

Britney (2001):
I’m a Slave 4 U, Overprotected, Lonely, I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman, Boys, Anticipating, I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll, Cinderella, Let Me Be, Bombastic Love, That’s Where You Take Me, When I Found You, What It’s Like to Be Me

In The Zone (2003):
Me Against the Music, (I Got That) Boom Boom, Showdown, Breathe on Me, Early Mornin’, Toxic, Outrageous, Touch of My Hand, The Hook Up, Shadow, Brave New Girl, Everytime, Me Against the Music (Rishi Rich’s Desi Kulcha Remix), The Answer

Greatest Hits - My Prerogative (2004):
My Prerogative, Toxic, I'm a Slave 4 U, Oops! ... I Did It Again, Me Against the Music (Feat Madonna), Stronger, Everytime, ...Baby One More Time, (You Drive Me) Crazy [The Stop Remix!], Boys [the Co-Ed Remix] (Feat Pharrell Williams), Sometimes, Overprotected [The Darkchild Remix - Radio Edit], Lucky, Outrageous, (I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman), I've Just Begun (Having My Fun), Do Somethin', Toxic, Everytime, Breathe On Me, Outrageous, Chrix Cox Megamix

Blackout (2007):
Gimme More, Piece of Me, Radar, Break the Ice, Heaven on Earth, Get Naked (I Got a Plan), Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Hot as Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, Perfect Lover, Why Should I Be Sad

Circus (2008):
Womanizer, Circus, Out from Under, Kill the Lights, Shattered Glass, If U Seek Amy, Unusual You, Blur, Mmm Papi, Mannequin, Lace and Leather, My Baby, Radar (Bonus Track), Rock Me In (Bonus Track), Phonography (Bonus Track), Amnesia (Bonus Track)

Britney Speatd

video clip Britney Spears - Circus


Posteos relacionados:
Biografía

Otras discografías:
Christina Aguilera
Madonna

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin