martes, 17 de febrero de 2009

Fall Out Boy - discografía

Infinity on High (2006):
Thriller, (The Take Over, The Breaks Over), (This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race), I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You), Hum Hallelujah, Golden, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, The (After) Life Of The Party, The Carpal Tunnel Of Love, Bang The Doldrums, Fame - Infamy, (You're Crashing, But You're No Wave), I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And One On My Finger, True Blu, Thanks For The Memories

From Under the Cork Tree (2006):
Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued, Of All The Gin Joints In All The World, Dance Dance, Sugar We're Goin' Down, Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner, I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song), 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen), Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year, Champagne For My Real Friends Real Pain For My Sham Friends, I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was ThisStupid Song Written, Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More Touch Me, Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save TheScene And Stop Going)- -- XO

Folie à Deux (2008):
Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes, I Don’t Care, She's My Winona, America's Suitehearts, Headfirst Slide into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet, The (Shipped) Gold Standard, Coffee's for Closers, (What a Catch, Donnie), Tiffany Blews, w.a.m.s, 20 Dollar Nose Bleed, West Coast Smoker

Fall Out Boys

video clip Fall Out Boy - Beat It


Posteos relacionados:
Integrantes de Fall Out Boy
Carrera artìstica de Fall Out Boy

Otras discografías:
Discografìa de Ashlee Simpson
Discografía de One Republic

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin