lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

Jessica Simpson - discografía

Sweet Kisses (2000):
I Wanna Love You Forever, I Think I'm In Love With You, Where You Are, Final Heartbreak, Woman In Me, I've Got My Eyes On You, Betcha She Don't Love You, My Wonderful, Sweet Kisses, Your Faith In Me, Heart Of Innocence, Did You Ever Love Somebody (Australian Version)

Irresistible (2001):
Irresistible, Hot Like Fire, A Little Bit, What's It Gonna Be, I Never, Imagination, There You Are, When You Told Me You Loved Me, To Fall In Love Again, Forever In Your Eyes, For Your Love, His Eye Is On The Sparrow

In This Skin (2003):
Sweetest Sin, With You, My Way Home, I Have Loved You, Forbidden Fruit, Everyday See You, Underneath, You Don't Have To Let Go, Loving You, In This Skin, Be

- In This Skin (Collector's Edition) (2004):
I Have Loved You, Sweetest Sin, My Way Home, Take My Breath Away, Angels, With You, Forbidden Fruit, Everyday See You, Underneath, You Don't Have To Let Go, Loving You, In This Skin, Be, With You (Acoustic Version)

Re-Joyce: The Christmas Album (2004):
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!, The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire), (Baby, It's Cold Outside), Oh Holy Night, Little Drummer Boy, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, What Child Is This, What Christmas Means To Me, Breath Of Heaven (Mary's Song), It's Christmas Time Again, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

A Public Affair (2006):
A Public Affair, You Spin Me Round (Like A Record), B.O.Y., If You Were Mine, Walkin' Around In A Circle, The Lover In Me, Swing With Me, Push Your Tush, Back To You, Between You And I, I Don't Want To Care, Fired Up, Let Him Fly, I Belong To Me

Do You Know? (2008):
Come On Over, Remember That, Pray Out Loud, You're My Sunday, Sippin' On History, Still Beautiful, Still Don't Stop Me, When I Loved You Like That, Might As Well Be Making Love, Man Enough, Do You Know

Jessica Simpson

video clip Jessica Simpson - These boots are made for walking


Posteos relacionados:
Biografìa de Jessica Simpson
Carrera artìstica de Jessica Simpson

También podes visitar las siguientes discografías:
Discografía de Robbie Williams
Discografía de Ashlee Simpson

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin