jueves, 5 de febrero de 2009

Mariah Carey - discografía

Mariah Carey (1990):
Vision of Love, There's Got to Be a Way, I Don't Wanna Cry, Someday, Vanishing, All in Your Mind, Alone in Love, You Need Me, Sent From up Above, Prisoner, Love Takes Time

Emotions (1991):
Emotions, And You Don't Remember, Can't Let Go, Make It Happen, If It's Over, You're So Cold, So Blessed, To Be Around You, Till The End Of Time, The Wind

MTV Unplugged (1992):
Emotions, If It's Over, Someday, Vision of Love, Make It Happen, I'll Be There, Can't Let Go

Music Box (1993):
Dreamlover, Hero, Anytime You Need a Friend, Music Box, Now That I Know, Never Forget You, Without You, Just to Hold You Once Again, I've Been Thinking About You, All I've Ever Wanted, Everything Fades Away

Merry Christmas (1994):
Fantasy, Underneath the Stars, One Sweet Day, Open Arms, Always Be My Baby, I Am Free, When I Saw You, Long Ago, Melt Away, Forever, Daydream Interlude , Looking In

Butterfly (1997):
Honey, Butterfly, My All, (Roof, The), Fourth of July, Breakdown, Babydoll, Close My Eyes, Whenever You Call, Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise), The Beautiful Ones, Outside

#1's (1998):
Sweetheart (feat. Jermaine Dupri), When You Believe (from "The Prince Of Egypt" (feat. Whitney Houston), Whenever You Call (feat. Brian McKnight), My All, Honey, Always Be My Baby, One Sweet Day (feat. Boyz II Men), Fantasy (feat. O.D.B.), Hero, Dreamlover, I'll Be There (feat. Trey Lorenz), Emotions, I Don't Wanna Cry, Someday, Love Takes Time, Vision of Love, I Still Believe, Do You Know Where You're Going To

Rainbow (1999):
Heartbreaker, Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme), Bliss, How Much, After Tonight, X-Girlfriend, Heartbreaker (Remix), Vulnerability (Interlude), Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now), Crybaby, Did I Do That?, Petals, Rainbow (Interlude), Thank God I Found You

Glitter (2001):
Loverboy (remix) (feat. Da Brat, Ludacris, Twenty II & Shawnna), Lead the Way, If We - (feat. Nate Dogg & Ja Rule), Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) (feat. Mystikal), All My Life, Reflections (Care Enough), Last Night a DJ Saved My Life (feat. Busta Rhymes, Fabulous & DJ Clue), Want You (feat. Eric Benet), Never Too Far, Twister, Loverboy (feat. Cameo)

Greatest Hits (2001) DISC 1:
Vision of Love, Love Takes Time, Someday, I Don't Wanna Cry, Emotions, Can't Let Go, Make It Happen, I'll Be There (feat. Trey Lorenz), Dreamlover, Hero, Without You, Anytime You Need a Friend, Endless Love (feat. Luther Vandross), Fantasy

Greatest Hits (2001) DISC 2:
One Sweet Day (feat. Boyz II Men), Always Be My Baby, Forever, Underneath the Stars, Honey, Butterfly, My All, Sweetheart (feat. Jermaine Dupri), When You Believe (feat. Whitney Houston), I Still Believe, Heartbreaker (feat. Jay-Z), Thank God I Found You (feat. Joe & 98 Degrees), Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme), All I Want For Christmas Is You (So So Def remix) (feat. J.D & Bow Wow)

Charmbracelet (2002):
Through the Rain, Boy (I Need You) (feat. Cam'Ron), (One, The), Yours, You Got Me (feat. Jay-Z & Freeway), I Only Wanted, Clown, My Saving Grace, You Had Your Chance, Lullaby, Irresistible (West Side Connection), Subtle Invitation, Bringin' on the Heartbreak, Sunflowers For Alfred Roy, Through the Rain (remix) (feat. Kelly Price & Joe)

The Remixes (2003) DISC 1:
My All (Morales "My" Club mix), Heartbreaker / If You Should Ever Be Lonely (Junior Vasquez Club mix), Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Fly Away Club mix), Anytime You Need a Friend (C&C Club Version), Fantasy (Def Club mix), Honey (Classic mix), Dream Lover (Def Club mix), Emotions (12" Club mix), Through the Rain (HQ2 Radio Edit)

The Remixes (2003) DISC 2:
Fantasy (feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard), Always Be My Baby (Mr. Dupri remix Xscape) (feat. Da Brat), My All / Stay Awhile (So So Def remix) (feat. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz), Thank God I Found You (Make It Last remix) (feat. Joe), Breakdown (feat. Krayzie Bone), Honey (So So Def remix) (feat. Da Brat), Loverboy (remix) (feat. Ludacris, Twenty II, Shawna & Da Brat), Heartbreaker (remix) (feat. Missy Elliot & Da Brat), Sweetheart, Crybaby (feat. Snoop Dogg), Miss You (feat. Jadakiss), (One, The) (So So Def remix) (feat. Bone Crusher), I Know What You Want (feat. Busta Rhymes)

The Emancipation of Mimi (2005)
It's Like That, We Belong Together, Shake It Off, Mine Again, Say Somethin' (featuring Snoop Dogg), Stay The Night, Get Your Number (featuring Jermaine Dupri), One And Only (featuring Twista), Circles, Your Girl, I Wish You Knew, To The Floor (featuring Nelly), Joy Ride, Fly Like A Bird

E=MC2 (2008):
Migrate - con T-Pain, Touch My Body, Cruise Control - con Damian Marley, I Stay In Love, Side Effects - con Young Jeezy, I'm That Chick, Love Story, I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time, Last Kiss, Thanx 4 Nothin', O.O.C., For The Record, Bye Bye, I Wish You Well

The Ballads (2009):
Hero, Vision Of Love, Without You, Always Be My Baby, My All, How Much - con Usher, Dreamlover, Thank God I Found You - con Nas and Joe, The Roof, One Sweet Day - con Boyz II Men, Anytime You Need A Friend, I'll Be There - con Trey Lorenz, I Still Believe, Reflections, Open Arms, Against All Odds - con Westlife, Endless Love - con Luther Vandross

Mariah Carey

video clip Mariah Carey - Obsessed


Links relacionados:

- Biografìa de Mariah Carey
- Discografìa de Mariah Carey

Discografías de otras cantantes:
Christina Aguilera
Pink

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin